Bina shrug wraps are the piece of clothing that can be used as a cover up and also adds extra functionality to your outfits. You should have a Bina shrug in your wardrobe, it adds style as comfort as a form of a jacket, but doesn’t have the bulkiness of a normal jacket. The issue is that many women do not seem to know how to wear a Bina shrug in a fashionable sense, but we I have provided some tips that may help.
When choosing a shrug, remember that they look great with most outfits, so choose your base outfit based on the weather, but try and stay away from puffy sleeves, or over the top necklines. The Bina shrug, doe not wrap well with those types of dresses.
- Pick a Shrug that flatters your dress
Have your dress with you while you are looking at the various colors of the Bina Shrug, this will make it easier to select a color that goes well. Before you go out in public try on the entire outfit together, the cut of the dress is important.
It always is useful when you tie your Bina shrug, in either the front or back, so that you can wear it like a jacket. The Bina doesn’t have buttons but if you did you could button it up to enhance the look as a jacket.
- Style is always a knot away
To alter you Bina shrug look, you alter the style of your knot. From tying it in a bow, or just caressing it around your torso, or looping it multiple times, get creative and change up the look. Keeping your style ever changing.
Where can I buy a nice shrug wrap?
The seductive new scarf this season is the Bina scarf and I have listed 10 new sexy ways to wear the Bina as a scarf. Bina Scarves are great because they are super hot and can be worn all year, and in almost every sort of occasion.
1st off I will discuss how to wear the Bina scarf, around the middle portion of your body in a sexy fashion.
- Body Wrapped – Take the Bina, and fold it into a triangle, and than tie it loosely around your waist. You will want the triangle to lie on side, back or front, and if you add a little fringe to it, it gets a little more erotic feeling.
- Body Rolled – You can grab the Bina scarf from both ends, and than twist it, than you will want to take the scarf and wrap it around the little part of your mid section, now cross the ends of the scarf and tie them off to secure.
- Tied Too – Add a sexy flair by tying the Bina scarf to your belt loop, either toward your back or front side, or draping along your purse.
Next we have choices that will make your scarf a tool of enticement by wearing around your neck.
- Draped – Take the middle of your Bina Scarf, place in the exact middle of the back of your neck, and have it drape the ends over both shoulders, to than lay in the front of you. To go with more a sophisticated sexy look, reverse this approach, but I tend to feel most guys like the less sophisticated sexy look.
- Cowgirl – Fold the Bina so that it’s a triangle scarf, very loosely wrap it around your neck and tie the ends, you can use a pin to add security as well and sexyness, go with any direction.
- Tight Rolled – Take both ends of the Bina Scarf, and twist, now wrap around your neck, than tuck the ends in.
- Head Wrapped – An easy sexy look that will have the guys turning, wrap the bina scarf around your head and tie it in the back, no matter your hair length.
- Classic Loop – Take the Bina and fold it in half, wrap it around your neck, pulling both ends into a loop, and drape ends on either side of your chest.
- 50’s Doll – Wrap the Bina scarf around the bottom of your ponytail, and have a knot tied in the top of it and have the ends drape down like they did in the Elvis 50’s during Jail House Rock.
- ASK YOUR LOVER WHAT HE LIKES